Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jderudder@gmail.com is offline

Default Lifted too much solder - none left!

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me with this. I was soldering a few wires on
an electronic board which has very fine contacts (Apologies for the
terms but I am a real sunday solderer!). It was going fairly well
until I used soldering braid to clean up one and ended up with no
solder at all on the contact on the board. Now I seem to have a black
dot instead of any solder on the point and therefore I cannot complete
my work. Can anything be done to salvage this board??

Thanks!!