Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch Tom Veatch is offline

Default OT - In The What The Hell Category

On Wed, 2 May 2007 17:01:42 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Dunno Tom's reasoning, but for me football games're waaay too
borig.

Precisely my reasoning. Might go to the tailgate party if I didn't
have to sit through the game. Might could be forced to sit through the
game if I could bring a good book to keep myself occupied.

JOAT, surely we are not the only two males in these United States who
don't see any attraction in American Football.

Used to watch Australian Rules Football when I could get Cable TV.
Never did figure out what the Rule was.