Posted to rec.woodworking
bc bc is offline

Default Forrest Blades

Shoot I don't know where you guys order, but I get just about
everything in 3 to 5 days regular UPS. Maybe it's because I'm
centrally located. I also have to agree with the OP two days just to
check the status of an order is a bit much IMHO. However a couple of
the other posters are also correct, Forrest is usually very reliable
and maybe you weren't actually dealing with them. bc

On May 2, 10:37 am, SWDeveloper wrote:
On Wed, 2 May 2007 09:27:30 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

"George Bame" wrote in message
newsEWZh.3227$zE.619@trnddc03...

I'm not trying to be a hard ass about this thing, but I think two business
days to merely check the status of an order is way out of bounds.

It sounds to me like you are being a bit impatient and tried to translate
your urgent need into the time they should respond. Based on the
information you gave, you were expecting the blades to arrive less than 7
business days after you placed the order with ground shipping. I don't
think that is reasonable.

Bob

I agree. One week is exceptional service with premium shipping costs.
For most orders I get the item within 2 weeks with backorder
exceptions. Expecting the package within 30 days is reasonable, maybe
longer than a 30-day period if Christmas break is included.