Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Sliding wardrobe doors - Stanley's vs B&Q version?

I'm in the market for a set of sliding wardrobe doors and am probably
going for the Stanley ones which you see in Focus, B&Q etc.

I was in B&Q earlier today and note that they have B&Q-branded doors
alongside the Stanley ones, plus all the stuff like rails and other
accessories. Has anyone used these, and do they know if the two are
actually identical systems (ie, is the quality the same and can you mix
and match components from each)? It's hard to tell as everything is
swathed in cardboard and polythene. I asked a B&Q drone but his reply
indicated he didn't really have a clue.

Thanks
David