Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Renting a car

On Tue, 1 May 2007 22:52:10 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
No one at Alamo has ever pressured her before to get these extras.

He tried to rent her the next bigger car, saying it was on sale for
half off, but was somehow still 80 dollars more a week than the
compact she had reserved.

And he said, "Everyone buys the gas." as if she'd be a wierdo if she
didn't buy it. These tactics don't work on her.

Must be more pressure to make more money. Most of the "extras" are pure
profit and the gas is expensive. Only time I buy the insurance is out of
the country. I don't want to be sitting is some foreign jail because of a
$100 dent.

Just email me, and I'll post it to this group, and we'll get you out.

Q. What is the best method to spread prison bars using only things
that can be taken on airplanes?