Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Builder put window in wrong place

On 1 May 2007 10:41:27 -0700, wrote:

On May 1, 11:00 am, Oren wrote:
On 30 Apr 2007 20:54:08 -0700, kris3432 wrote:
Sounds like your realtor has her loyalties mixed up. She does work for
you and is obligated to look out for your best interest. Maybe she
needs to be reminded of this. If she is being brow-beat by the builder
and his agent you need another agent.

What makes you think she isn't just dealing with the builder's real
estate agent,
who represents the builder, not her? If you see a new development and
just walk
into the model, that's usually the case.

I don't think. I can spot a salesman, The builder saves by not needing
a Realtor. I win by avoiding both.

--
Oren