Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Builder put window in wrong place

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:59:06 -0400, mm
wrote:

On 30 Apr 2007 11:01:10 -0700, kris3432 wrote:

I have contacted my realtor or the builder about this problem yet
because I am unsure how to go about it. Every issue that I have had
so far has been treated like "nothing to be bothered about."

I don't think it is possible to tell if this means: "It's nothing you
should be bothered about so why are you bothering us? It doesn't
require any fixing." OR
"It's no bother for us to fix it and we will, so don't let it
bother you."

My take is this: The buyer, buyer's agent, the builder and the
builder's agent cannot have a meeting of the minds :-/

Too many committees going on in everybody's head.

What is the builder's attitude?

What an arrangement he has; hide behind his agent...
--
Oren