Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wands too long on pressure washers?

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why are the wands so long on pressure washers? My new dewalt has a 4'
long want, so that when I wash the deck I've got my right arm up in
the air above my head pulling the trigger, while my left arm is down
near the end directing the spray. I haven't seen shorter versions in
the shops, although I may have missed them - is this a safety issue?
Everyone like this possition in prolonged washing sessions?

Huh? I just use one hand and direct the spray by holding the wand. We use
one here at work and everyone uses it that way. I cannot imagine how
awkward it is to use two hands if I'm reading your description right. You
have one hand at each end of the wand?.