Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default GET SPAM via Google Groups

On Tue, 01 May 2007 00:37:43 -0400, Stan
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:04:47 -0500, wrote:

Google is one of the most spamming sites of all.

A while back, there was a list posted of all the email addresses of
the Google Board of Directors where people could send a copy of all
Google Spam so they could get a taste of their own medicine. Instead
of addressing the problem, the Board of Directors mob just dropped any
way for the great unwashed to be able to make internet contact with
them. IOW, hide from the problem and it doesn't exist.

Something else I have noticed lately that is disturbing. I am seeing
more and more programs that make you select yes or no during
installation to incorporating the Google Bar into your browser.

And default to "yes".

Even
M$ programs. That's almost as much clout as AOL getting the
Government to place their CDs in US Post Offices. I guess when you
get so big, you can just sling your **** in every direction with
immunity.

--
Mark Lloyd