Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default Vinyl Residential Garage Door - With 6 windows?

Take a look at http://gadco.com/products/residential/freedom.asp.

Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

"fishcakes" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All - My house still has the original single "wood" garage door
and it has 6 windows across the top measuring approximately 12" across
and 16" down; a very nice look. The wood is unfortunately corroding
badly now and in need of replacement. I was looking for the same
design, which is simple, in Vinyl with the six windows. However, it
appears that the major vinyl garage door manufacturers only seen to
have 4 windows across in a landscape, instead of a horizontal design,
like 14" or 16" across by 12" down. I've tried all the major home
improvement stores like Home Depot & lowes and even a specialty store
where I live, but they all seem to carry just a few of the same
brands. Would anyone know if I am just spinning my wheels looking for
a 6 window vinyl garage door or does someone know a manufacturer or
know of a place that may sell them. Your advice is much appreciated.
Also, any advice on what to look for in a vinyl garage door would be
appreciated as well. Kind regards to all.