Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default sewer easement

Pete Peterson wrote:
Thinking about having city sewer run to my house. currently it is 2
lots away. The city engineer said I needed to get easements to get
pipe run. I obviously have never done this before. If they run the
pipe along the road to my house it will be in the right of way. Seems I
wouldn't need easement if the city already had jurisdiction
from the right of way. Anybody been through this? Any ideas
welcomed. TIA

I think they mean you need to get permission from the two lot owners between
you and the current end of the run?

What State, City etc. for more specific help.

Good luck, Rich