Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default water in basement (continued)

On 29 Apr 2007 07:14:23 -0700, Arkadiy wrote:

Hi all.

So, I am about to give up

I've been pumping water out of my basement every evening for two weeks
now (following NE two weeks ago). The water is still comming back.
Every rainy day sets me about 5 days back (in my basement water
condition). It looks water table is not going anywhere any time soon.

So I am almost about to pay big bucks for something to be done in my
basement.

My basment is unfinished and consists of crawl space and another space
6 feet high, deeper in the ground. The floor is concrete, and it is
not even (I have to pump out of three different spots now).

You're doing treatment without diagnosis.
Where is the water coming from, and where is it going?
Where would you like it to go instead?