Posted to alt.home.repair
hebintn hebintn is offline

Default Floor finish

My retirement home is a small log cabin. The floors are tongue and
groove pine that originally had a clear finish, probably polyurethane,
about 12 years ago. The low traffic area still look good, but the
high traffic areas are worn down to bare wood. I would like
reccomendation of what finish to apply over the existing surface.
Since we are living in the cabin with 4 dogs I'd like mininal
preparation time and dryng time. Of course, we want a clear hard
surface that will last forever. I'm thinking a couple of coats of
polyU or possibly epoxy? Any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Harry and Susan