Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Making cracked concrete driveway more presentable

TODAY we DIY and home repairers arent the average home buyer.

Today people want perfect homes in move in condition, and their first
view of the home better be good, or they wouldnt even consider buying.
curb appeal is everything.

about 90% want move in perfect leaving just 10% who are willing to do
some minor or major repairs. worse most buyers today buy up to the
most expensive home they can buy. leaving no money for repairs after
purchase.

a cracked driveway will get them thinking there are other troubles
they cant see.

Now people HERE will disagree because were not the norm.

Heck when working on my home I feel like I am bonding with it some
way, I get real great feelings doing stuff, and feel pride when its
complete.

but we here arent the average buyer, and again spend a few hundred and
get a pre inspection which will catch all sorts of issues before they
freak out a perspective buyer.