Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Exciting times ahead.

Sun, Apr 29, 2007, 1:47pm (EDT-3) whimpers:
snip If I had a sawmill open up anywhere near to me... just within 50
miles, snip

There are about 7 (seven) sawmlls within 10 miles of where I live.
THAT I KNOW OF. And that's only in ONE drecton. There's maybe 2-3 a
little further out; again, that I know of. I found all of them by just
driving by them, didn't hunt down a single one. No telling how many
there are within 50 miles, or how many of them I could find if I really
wanted to. You need to start taking some weekend drives, and asking
around. By the way, a number of those sawmills are within the city
limits of our county seat, and about 20-25 miles from Raleigh, the NC
capitol, so we're not exactly talking a low population area here.

JOAT
If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.
- W.S. Lind