Brian Lawson

Default 5 hp 3 phase motor to a 3/4 hp single phase..?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:55:28 -0500, Peter T. Keillor III
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:57:06 -0800, "Paul"
wrote:

SNIP

I like vfd's, but wouldn't argue with the guys building converters
from low cost or free motors. But for that price, I would have gone
for a vfd.

Pete Keillor

Hey peter,

I thought there was at least some controversy about being able to do
"instant" reversals with a VFD attached. Any comments from anybody?

This comment/question from somebody who hopes to be starting a 25HP as
a rotary convertor some day pretty soon.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.