Ebodski

Default GSH & HW. novice questions .pls help

Q13 My control/timer unit is a randall 103E . I can unscrew the bottom

plate
but how the hell does the face plate come off so I can see the wiring

?

the bottom plate in this type (big rotarty thing with blue and red tags
and a wheel in the top right corner) is removed this allows the whole
unit to be slid upwards off the back plate.

Erm....sorry it was actually a 102E, apologies. The above made absolutely no
sense so I checked and realised my error.

Theres nothing rotary on this unit, just one single screw underneath which
allows removal of a narrow rectangular plastic bottom plate. I can't see any
obvious points to break it open.