Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Cabinet clamps on sale at Rockler

"Bob" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message

LOL, as nailshooter pointed out, what did you really pay? The regular
scanned price of $4 each or did you get the "special deal" of 2 for
$8.99?

To the best of my knowledge, the $4 was a glitch in the computer and
represented a sale price that was less than the advertised $8.99. I was
surprised that they came up priced individually, since the sale was by the
pair. The salesman was, too, but he honored the price. It was not the
everyday price. As I recall these clamps were $14.99 each on the website,
when I looked them up. It must have been a clearance because Rockler no
longer has them lists on the website.

Bob

Either way you got a good deal. ;~) I got a few during the "previous to
this" sale also.