Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Changing house name ( OT).

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:13:50 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

If it stops the pizza leaflets, no bad thing.

Freebie newspapers, property guides and other advertising junk is a
feature of living in an urban or town enviroment. We don't get any freebie
newpapers or property guides, the only advertising junk is that delivered
by the postman.

Having delivered The Phone Book round here I know why we don't get any of
the freebies it's just not economic. Took me a couple of hours to do the
75 houses on the one estate but several days to get round all the houses
and farms outside the centers of population.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail