Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French chris French is offline

Default Changing house name ( OT).

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
Peter Parry writes:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:53:58 +0100, "bluebell"
wrote:
I can see the only solution to this is for me to change my name ( as the
post office have allowed the other two to have our house name. They cannot
be changed now , so I have to change, even though we had the name longest)

If you enter your postcode into the postcode lookup at
http://www.afd.co.uk/tryit/address/pclookup.asp (leave the property
details box empty) you should find what the Post Office Address File
(PAF) thinks your address is.

I lost interest when it asked me to register first.

You can do it via the Royal Mail website anyway, no need to register.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/addressfinder

Just leave out house name/number etc. and you get the list.
--
Chris French