Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Off to Lowes for another appliance...

Rick Blaine wrote:
trainfan1 wrote:

They must have some serious buying power.

That's been my experience as well. Many of the models they sell are "Lowes
Exclusive", identifiable by an L in the embedded in the model number. While this
can be used to avoid price matching, at Lowes I've found they tend to take
features from the next more expensive series and include them in the Lowes
version of the less expensive model. And they still price cheaper.

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars

Are you a Lowes employee? That doesn't even make sense that appliances
would be fitted as you described.