Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Veneering.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:56:27 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I have a spare set of woodwork (trim) for my car I'd like to re-do. It's
veneered in IIRC walnut, and I'd rather like a custom job like say maple.
The door parts are fairly simple being flat, while the dash ones have a
curve in one direction only. How easy a job is it and can anyone recommend
a site to read up on it? I've found a couple with rather conflicting
advice.

I think the clever way to do this is to use a vacuum bag. I've never tried
it but it might be worth a quick 'google' to see if it produces any
guidance.

Cic.

--
Testing UBUNTU Linux