Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Solid Pour Foundation

Good to hear. I will 'play' dumb and let the builer know on my last
list I have to submit for the annual run through on gigs.

I've never had a new home till this one. And it's amazing how it becomes
a used one even if you're not living in it for 6 months. I just got back
in it.

I purchased it Aug. 15 and headed back to work in Fla on Oct 15. Only 2
months of true (near) perfection. My thinking was if I wasn't living
in it but half the time it would age half as fast. NOT.

But there is (alot) less wear and tear.

They aren't big cracks. Thanks for the advice I will photograph 'em..
CP