Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default Off to Lowes for another appliance...

Today, a Whirlpool refrigerator that my wife wants & picked out. Called
all over, all the chains, Sears, Mom & Pops / co-ops & independents,
looked through the www, again the Lowes price could not be beat. $100
under the closest price, $200 under most, for the exact same unit. And
it's in stock.

Just for fun I checked out a freezer I bought at Sears this week. Lowes is
$10 less, but Sears has free delivery. Lowes won't say what their delivery
cost is, but I am guessing it is more than $10.
I shopped only Sears because I had rebate certificates I had to use up, but
its good to know I made the best choice!