Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default Changing house name ( OT).

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:53:58 +0100, "bluebell"
wrote:

I can see the only solution to this is for me to change my name ( as the
post office have allowed the other two to have our house name. They cannot
be changed now , so I have to change, even though we had the name longest)

If you enter your postcode into the postcode lookup at
http://www.afd.co.uk/tryit/address/pclookup.asp (leave the property
details box empty) you should find what the Post Office Address File
(PAF) thinks your address is. This is the oracle as far as addresses
are concerned but as others have said it isn't made up by RM - they
rely upon information from local authorities.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/