Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Off to Lowes for another appliance...

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:59:23 -0400, trainfan1
wrote:

mm wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:23:01 -0400, "Postal68"
wrote:

"trainfan1" wrote in message
et...

They must have some serious buying power.

Rob
Either that, or you work for Lowes.

He's not trustworthy, that's for sure. In his message

at Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:13:22 -0400
in the thread Where is a mobile phone :-)

trainfan1 posted a link for porn spam.

Sorry, did not know that. I couldn't get the site to work, I've never
seen any porn in connection with it. The local morning shock jock radio
show was talking about it last week & I must have caught the tail end of
it.

You said in another thread "I have not seen it. I have nothing to do
with it." (post this post)

WTF, Did you or Did you not?

Nevermind!!

--