Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David D David D is offline

Default 12V 3Amp monitor - can I use a 12V 4.5 Amp battery? Help please

Ha, I do like their return policy though.

Ok, I found a battery - $24.00 - 12V 4.5amp so therefore I am going
to only get 1.5 hours out of the monitor, right? Ok, I also picked up
a female sleeve for a 12V lighter - but it is called "VDC 12V", is
that the same?
I guess I am going to have to spend more money to get a larger battery
with more Amps, right?

On Apr 28, 12:40 pm, "Homer J Simpson" wrote:
"DaveM" wrote in message

I went to Canadian Tire to find the 12V cordless
drill batteries

There's problem one. Don't go to Canadian Slime.