Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
marson marson is offline

Default who's used hidden deck fasteners?

I'm about to put a deck down for a customer using 3/4" ipe. I'm
thinking of trying hidden deck fasteners. Does anyone have any
experience with these they'd like to share? How much extra labor was
it, and did you get squeaks, etc? I'm looking at the ebty system--
basically a bisquit that gets screwed to the joists. I see some
sysems out there that don't look like they'd work with 3/4". Others
that look like a ton of extra labor. Thanks in advance