Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Leaving Air Compressor Full

"Swingman" wrote in message

RCH's are being unnecessarily split on this subject ... it matters not
that
you blame death by gunshot on the gun, the shooter, or the trauma from the
bullet, you're still dead.

Are you sure that dead horse is not going to get up??? What if I kick it a
couple more times? LOL

All you guys should go back and review the components of the Ideal Gas
Laws.
By the time you've compressed all the science contained therein into your
brain tanks, all the silly hot air on the subject will have evaporated.

Yeah, I'm sure there are more factors that come into play past the simple
fact that warm humid air meeting up with a cooler surface is going to cause
condensation.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07