Dave Plowman

Default FM Aerial installation Q's

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I'll bow to those with superior knowledge, but still maintain that the
average installation using commonly available bits just doesn't work
properly - at least in the way an average UHF TV one does.

Could that be because you are in a high signal area, though Dave?
Admittedly Wrotham is a bit further away than Crystal Palace and
Beulah Hill, but is a high power site....

I wonder whether the wideband noise starts to have more of an impact
under high signal conditions.....

Yes - it could also be intermoduation problems from the large amount of RF
in this part of sauf lunnon.

But a much more clever than me engineer pal in Harrow had simlair
findings. But some time ago - I'd guess things have moved on since then.

--
*Prepositions are not words to end sentences with *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn