Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Leaving Air Compressor Full

In article , SWDeveloper wrote:

From my college physics class... There is a sealed room with two
bathtubs at normal temperatures and pressures. One bathtub is full of
water at 90 degrees F. The other bathtub is empty and has a
temperture of 72 degrees on the insides, the lowest temperture in the
room. What happens in this closed system is all the water will
evaporate from the 90-degree tub and the water vapor will condense
into the 72-degree tub. This makes sense why houses have damp
basements.

While that is all quite true, I'm not sure I see its significance to a
discussion of the behavior of water vapor when compressed to ten atmospheres.

--
Regards,