Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Grizzly $99 scroll chuck? (Greenhorn's review)

On Apr 26, 11:52 am, "Lynn Coffelt" wrote:

SNIP of some good info

Lynn - glad you like you chuck. It sounds nice, and now you make
another that seems to like these really well. I have to say that at a
hundred, its hard to kick about a decent keyed chuck.

Thanks for the review. I hope you are hanging around here and let us
all know what you think about it in a year or so.

One more small thing... not picking here....

I think it would be great when this much time passes between your
original post and the follow up if you would start a new thread so
that everyone that benefits from this review. Hands on reviews of
products from actual users are like gold, and I am sure others would
appreciate your comments. I is also easier for those to find your
review as some newsreaders prioritize the subject line, not the
contents.

Thanks for the follow up.

One more thing, I use my shavings in my garden, I pack green turnings
in them and put shavings and piece in a plastic grocery bag to let he
piece stabilize, my neighbors use them for mulch, and I bbq, I use the
mesquite shavings in the pit.

Robert