Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

In article .com, wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:32 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:
On Apr 4, 12:04 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:
On Apr 3, 7:00 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:

The real problem is that you can't *write* plain English.

To the contrary I carefully chose words that did NOT imply that
the deceptive segment was spoken byLimbaughhimself.

Yet another lie, Fred. You wrote that you personally

heardLimbaughattempting
to fool people into thinking that Saddam Hussein attacked the WTC.

That choice of words does, exactly, imply that it
wasLimbaughhimself speaking.

False.

Here we go again. You can cry "false" all you want, but it doesn't make it

so.
Quit mischaracterizing what you wrote.

I'm not the one doing that.

Either you don't remember what you wrote, or you have a language comprehension
problem -- or you're just a liar.

This dispute started when you falsely claimed to have heard Rush Limbaugh
"attempting to deceive people into thinking that Saddam Hussein attacked the
WTC" and pointed to an earlier post in which you griped about one of his
broadcasts.

Having many times heard Limbaugh say the exact *opposite* of what you claim,
and instead *deride* those who claim it, I immediately wondered what on earth
you might have thought you heard. So I followed your link to see what you were
talking about.

And found that what you posted at the time was a statement that Limbaugh had
played a tape of _someone_else_ speaking. Someone that -- according to your
statement at the time -- Limbaugh had been *criticizing* minutes earlier.

Hence my charge that you mischaracterized what you wrote.

I don't know what Limbaugh's purpose might have been in playing that tape. You
don't either. You've expressed your *opinion*, your *inference*, of his
purpose. But you claimed that to be a *fact*.

And that's dishonest.

And so are you.

--
Regards,