Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks
Muse Groops Muse Groops is offline

Default Name this bug

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
In article ,
Muse Groops wrote:

Rick Mathers wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:29:24 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Meat Plow Thou curl'd-pate ruffian. It issues from
the rancour of a villain, a recreant and most degenerate traitor. Ye
aired:

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:46:27 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Charlie Bress Thou coward dog. As I told you
always, thy self and thy brain go not together. Ye pan-handled:

Name this bug.
Harold.
Alice.
Mabel.
Jenny.

867-5309

jennys daughter answered

she said moms at work at the kmart
but when she gets home she will call back

snip

Tell her to call me on my cell asap, I'm feeling frisky and I wanna
"Blue Light Special"...