Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default Fuses and circuits

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:30:18 -0400, Speedy Jim wrote:

snip

Oh, also, the wiring looks to be 12 or 14 ga (cloth covered, older wire so
it's hard to tell), and the fuses are all 30A. I'm assuming I should
mention this to the owner and mention that he should get the correct sized
fuses in?

snip

You are probably not in a position to dictate to the
owner what he should do about all these problems. But at the
very least present him with some kind of statement of what was
found, for your own benefit if nothing else.

Jim

What do you think he meant by "I should mention this to the owner?"