Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default trunnion trouble, or, why can't I adjust my tablesaw?

When you first posted, you said that this just happened. It was suggested
then that you check to be sure that nothing is broken or loose. Have you
checked? Alignment problems like this don't just happen.

"VeryLargeCorp" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for the suggestions. Because the difference from front to back
is so extreme (more than 1/4 inch), I haven't been very precise in my
measurements. I'm trying to just get it in the ballpark before
bothering with precision.

But to answer your question, I'm measuring with a stick clamped to the
miter bar. The stick has a screw in the end. Not the ultimate in
precision, I know, but good enough to get a least kinda close, I would
hope.

ds