Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man Kadaitcha Man is offline

Default Name this bug

Meat Plow Thou curl'd-pate ruffian. It issues from
the rancour of a villain, a recreant and most degenerate traitor. Ye
aired:

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:46:27 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Charlie Bress Thou coward dog. As I told you
always, thy self and thy brain go not together. Ye pan-handled:

Name this bug.

Harold.

Alice.

Mabel.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bengaalse lelijke slimmerik.