Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default CRT Monitor crackling (also when powered off)

On 26 abr, 01:09, Meat Plow wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:26:23 -0700, b wrote:
On 24 abr, 07:30, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:49:35 -0700, electricitym wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:41 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:13:38 -0700, b wrote:
On Apr 24, 12:41 am, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:58:39 -0700, Sofie wrote:
Bob:
While "meatplow's" reply to your posting was rather blunt and direct, his
assessment is absolutely correct... this is not something you are going to
be able to repair yourself given the information in your original posting.
If you want, you can do some more research by going to the website for this
newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/

He asked a question that could be answered in one word. If he wanted to
know why the answer was no, I might have elaborated if I had the chance
to do so before someone else chimed in.
Meat Plow (I wonder how you came up with that handle)

Meat Plow is the name of a song by a favorite rock band of mine

Do you try to be a cynical, rude, SOB, or does it come naturally.

Let's see, you thought you would be witty at my expense with a well known
"does it come naturally" wise crack like that. It's immensely hypocritical
of you to call me a Son Of A Bitch and in the same breath
preach to me about being cynical or rude. I should stop right here because
you just blew any credibility you might of had right out of the water but
I will continue and try to address the issues cite.

In this short thread, you have been:
brutally direct with 'Bob Gray'
caustic with 'Sofie'
and cynical with 'b'

b made an idiotic comment that I was somehow trying to "reserve a thread"
insinuating that I didn't know how Usenet functions.

Listen pal. You got all shirty because someone else 'chimed in' as you
put it, as if that were some private conversation. I repeat - this is
usenet. If you feel hard done to when others join in to a thread, then
your understanding of how this thing works is as limited as your
capacity for good manners. Keep a civil tongue in your head next time.

Once again I'm getting a lecture on how Usenet "works" from a
condescending nitwit who doesn't know me from a hole in the ground
and can only make ASSumtions about my "capacity". My posting history dates
back to 1997, 10 years is plenty of time. You misunderstood what you
read and now backpedal to save some face. Don't nanny me on my tongue or
manners, I don't take kindly to pontificating pricks like you. You don't
like what you're reading, then don't read it. Trust me I won't lose one
nano-second of sleep if you never read another post of mine.- Ocultar texto de la cita -

- Mostrar texto de la cita -

Once again, we're getting treated to the joys of an emotionally
immature, foul mouthed poster with an inferiority complex, who feels
the sad need to justify his obnoxious posts with the meaningless
'fact' of having spent the last decade posting (quantity rather than
quality, judging by his recent rants). Meat Plow: Nobody here would
miss your bile filled responses. Back out of this now whilst you
still can without losing more face - by continually spewing out
insults, you are merely digging yourself into a hole and undermining
any credibility you think you have.

-B.