Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to make a "soft ping" timer?

In article ],
Chris ] wrote:
Would it be easy to make a half-hour timer that emitted a soft ping when
the half-hour was up?
I thought it might be useful to signal the end of a period of
meditation.
It's not important at all - and might be fun to do.
Any ideas?

Very easy to do electronically - there are a big selection of sound
generators on the market. Or even to use a sample of exactly what you want.

My choice would be a suitable piano chord.

--
*I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.