Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default OT? Looking for opinions on garden utiity carts

On Apr 25, 6:23 am, wrote:
We need something to haul stuff around our 2.8 acre wooded lot. Dead
trees to burn pile, refuse container UP a steep driveway filled, etc.
Two local makers are Club Car mostly for golf carts and E-Z-GO. We're
thinking gas instead of battery but not cast in concrete yet.

A hand cart is the first tool you should invest in before considering
anything powered. The very best is made by Rubbermaid. I use mine
constantly. It is very ergonomic and perfectly balanced since it can
be loaded with the cart tilted onto the ground preventing a lot of
lifting. It can also be pulled behind you like a horse and cart, much
easier than pushing. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/5642-00-7-5CUF...7565789&sr=1-6