Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Garage door opener question

you need(ed) to reverse the two sensors. I don't remember which is which,
but one color or the other is not supposed to be in the sun if possible.
That's another reason they work great mounted on the ceiling above the unit
a foot apart.

--
Steve Barker

"Steve B" wrote in message
Some weeks ago, it started reversing before completely opening or
closing.

With mine, at certain times of the year, the early morning sun shines on
one of the sensors, causing it to reverse itself. You have to go outside
the garage door and stand so that your shadow blocks the sun from the
sensor.

The thing about drove me crazy before I figured it out.

Steve