Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default device to push slider windows tightly closed

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:52:58 -0400, mm
wrote:

A bunch of them are broken in my house and I was going to make my own.
Thank you for what is most likely a better suggestion.

Mine are just plastic rectangles with a hole in the middle. They are
held on by one screw at each end of the window and are rounded at the
bottom to slide in the channel.

I forgot. Mine are little but L-shaped. I bought a big piece of
plastic corner molding to cut new ones out of and I just barely got
started. Have to cut to the right width and length and drill one hole
for each.

Still, would be easier to go to a glass store if they have them.

Some have broken at the hole.