Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Waaay OT, but neat - Alexander Fraser Grand Prix

J T wrote:

They were popular for some time. Or at least until people were
making enough money to afford a fourth wheel. I'd like one, but I can't
afford one unless I made my own. Anyway, drive responsibly and they'd
be stable enough.
http://morgan3w.de/

With a car like that I would have no intention of driving responsibly. ;-)

Should make some awesome donuts in the parking lot, though. The skid
pattern in the snow could have the local constabulary scratching their
heads. And that would make it all worthwhile. ;-)

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/25/2007 1:04:15 AM