Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Natural Gas Grill

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:26:44 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

Be sure to turn the gas off when done cooking. I read on the barbecue news
group about a guy that wondered why the snow was not sticking on his natural
gas grill. Seems he turned the burner to low and it had been burning for
about two months.

I seem to remember a thread here where person complained of high fuel
bills and the inspector found no snow on the grill, burning all
Winter.

--
Oren