Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Natural Gas Grill

wrote in message
ups.com...
I just bought a home with a natural gas line that extends to the deck
for use with a natural gas grill. I am pricing out grills, etc., but
want to know how tricky is the process of connecting the grill to the
line. I don' thave to add any piping to get to the point where the
grill would go; I just need to hook up the grill to the line. Has
anyone done this who can give me some advice?

As stated, hardware stores will have what you need. Remember, though, that
propane and natural gas orifices are different, and when you buy a grill, it
has to say it's for natural gas to have the proper orifices. May be stating
the obvious, but many people have made this easy mistake.

Steve