Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] poison_1024@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator?

On Apr 23, 11:42 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
1) Any issues with it?
.
2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with
ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

Welcome to the DIY nightmare that is Nibco. They only sell through
authorized dealer/installers, and repair parts are impossible to
obtain except through the same method. So, if you think you are
going to save some money doing it yourself, it won't be with Nibco.

--
Grandpa

There really isn't any replacement parts for this device. They sell a
lot of their stuff at Home Depot so I didn't think they were all that
exclusive.