Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sitre Magana Sitre Magana is offline

Default Need Ford Aerostar AM/FM service schematic...

On Apr 22, 7:01 pm, wrote:
Hi All,

Anybody have any idea where to obtain service schematic, and parts
listing for a 1999 Ford AeroStar #XF2F-18C868 AM/FM Cassette/CD
radio? SAMS doesn't seem to have a listing for this, but would be
willing to buy the service manual if I knew where to look. Thanks!

Regards,
Wally

Even if you were to get the parts and the service schematic and by the
time you take it out and repair it and put it back in, you're still
stuck with an inferior sound system.

I bought a Chevrolet Truck at the same time as the Aerostar and it had
an AM/FM stereo.

I can't stand the radio so I had that removed and had a Optimus tape
deck put in with a 1200 watt amp and CD changer.

When I buy a new car, the factory radio is gone before the new-car
smell is.