Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tara Banfield Tara Banfield is offline

Default Epson Stylus 2200 is having a depressive fit, maybe....

Thanks, Arfa!

I had an HP awhile back -- the fountain kept spitting ink all over the
rollers and it tracked like mad, and I can't count the number of times I
sent it back. The cleaning kit was useless. But....hey....it DIDN'T clog.
Never thought of that.
I'm starting to think that level 1 tech support EVERYWHERE is done by
goobers.
Once, I had an ink-munching Lexmark that kept on going and going and
going......it was worth the extra ink!
I'll go take a look at those links -- thank you!

Tara

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Tara Banfield" wrote in message

(...)

There are many issues regarding Epsons and both genuine and apparent ink
clogs. You may never actually get a fix on it. In the last 3 years, I have
thrown away two Epson all-in-ones in utter frustration. The dipstick at
Epson support had become like a family friend. I have now gone back to an
HP, which never clogs. All of which doesn't help your immediate problem.

Try
the following links. I'm sure you'll find the info right away, or someone
who knows how to help you directly

www.fixyourownprinter.com www.eserviceinfo.com

Arfa