Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default Safe Stop

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:25:10 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
.. .
Snip

If you choose to believe the "respected" poster who claimed that the
broken trunnions were a result of "improper torque settings in the
factory" then it is your right to do so. I know that not to be true
and will challenge the comment whenever I see it publicly stated.

Frank

Thank you Frank, I'll again try and word any future comments about the
trunions in a less damning way.

If indicating that the Delta Trunion problem was short lived and believed to
be damage caused by improper handling with no visible signs of abuse, I'll
do my best to try remember to state that.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Frank