Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Waaay OT, but neat - Alexander Fraser Grand Prix

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 4:05am (Bill*in*Detroit) doth
claimeth:
Right you are. But having that third wheel stationary isn't much of a
confidence booster. I still think this is a case of "First you say it,
then you do it and that's why you carry a spare pair."

They were popular for some time. Or at least until people were
making enough money to afford a fourth wheel. I'd like one, but I can't
afford one unless I made my own. Anyway, drive responsibly and they'd
be stable enough.
http://morgan3w.de/

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe